heslikeahandsomeshark asked: Thank you for following :D
Privilege means i have the option to make you non-existent when I’m...– (via freedomoverfear) Privilege means I can be calm, “rational,” and “polite”. I can choose to step out of the situation at anytime, while you have to live it every moment of your life. Privilege means I can question the validity of your feelings and arguments on the basis of your emotional...
Reblog if you want your followers to tell you one...
nothinghumanisalientome: omg im scared please?
Anonymous asked: 1, 4, 29, 57, 91
lovinglovelylesbians asked: 20!
loveislove11 asked: 1-100 :)
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Eating vegan raspberry icecream
and fuck, this shit is amazing!
anthraxhamradioandliquor asked: Holly shit dude... you have boobs. I leave you for a few weeks and this happens.
iamsancho replied to your photo: oh yeah this is my new wig tumblr. I wear it when… You look amazing. it’s those boobs isn’t it? aha
lovinglovelylesbians asked: Where are you from beautiful?
So many beautiful bellydancers on my dash tonight.
I want to go to a bellydancing class so bad. I think I might go when the new term starts…
procaine: i just want to talk to you all the time even when i have nothing to say because i love you
you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?:... →
amaditalks: The recent illustrations of Siri, the iPhone 4S voice-recognition based assistant, failing to provide information to users about abortion, birth control, help after rape and help with domestic violence has gotten a lot of notice. Yesterday’s post with screenshots from a Twitter…
trigger warning - self injury
vaughanmayyte: I hate seeing images of self harm on my dash, I just don’t see why photos are taken in a sense that it almost glorifies the act of cutting and damaging yourself, as if it is a beautiful thing to do to yourself. Getting thousands of notes for no specific reason other than the photo looks nice and it will make your page look prettier. Self-harm is an act of emtional depression,...
farawaychild replied to your post: Even with extra weight you still look gorgeous. I haven’t been on my personal blog in a while and I have to say, I missed your posts. I doubt you remember me. haha Lol at ‘even’. aha i know. how about i looked gorgeous before and i look gorgeous now, and both my lack of weight before and my weight now contribute to that gorgeousness.
hiimjuliarose asked: Even with extra weight you still look gorgeous. I haven't been on my personal blog in a while and I have to say, I missed your posts. I doubt you remember me. haha
The claim that sex workers “sell our bodies” is not only logically absurd (I was...– Maggie McNeal Commenting on Chicago Tribune article (via thefumoblu)
If a man “loses” a modesty debate, nothing about his life changes. If a man...– Vyckie Garrison in How Modesty Doctrines Made Me Hate My Body. Food for thought. (via mehreenkasana)
girlsimadecrythisweek asked: I am enjoying having you back on my dash.
Just saying, I didn't know frankie from skins was...
Bitch stole my role, I auditioned to be Lyra…